Each article must be sent as a Microsoft Word article. With your article we request a brief bio (about a paragraph) and if you have a website, your website address.
If you would like your article to be shared for the most possible exposure, these are things we are looking for…
- Articles that are truly valuable to Like A Team readers
- Articles related to the topics of our website
- Original content not published anywhere else
- Shoot for 300-800 words in length
- Not self-promoting (we can use your bio for that)
A few more things…
- If your article is accepted, it may be modified for brevity or readability. Often times this may just be title changes and formatting adjustments.
- The article will also be posted to social sites like Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. This is a win/win because it sends more visitors and increases your exposure as the guest poster.
- Also, linking to the article from your website is allowed and appreciated.
- When we have three articles written by you we will create a bio page to be added to the other Like A Team pages.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at Like A Team Posts.