Henry Cloud says,….”that the best way to fix a problem is not to have it to begin with. Learn to listen to that little voice inside that tells you things like:
- Things don’t feel quite right.
- I really don’t feel comfortable doing this or agreeing to this.
- This is not what I really want.
- I don’t like what I am agreeing to.
- This violates an important value.
- I’m gong to resent this tomorrow.
- I am going to resent this for a long time.
- I wish this were not happening.
- This feels the same as the last time.”