One of the most effective and influential Christian teachers of this century, Howard Hendricks, reveals how all teachers can make the most of their priceless opportunity to inspire, to instruct, and to permanently impact lives for the kingdom of God.
Here are seven proven, easy-to-grasp laws that any teacher can apply.
1. The Law of the Teacher: If you stop growing today, you stop teaching tomorrow.
2. The Law of Education: The way people learn determines how you teach.
3. The Law of Activity: Maximum learning is always the result of maximum involvement.
4. The Law of Communication: To truly impart information requires the building of bridges.
5. The Law of the Heart: Teaching that has impact is not head to head, but heart to heart.
6. The Law of Encouragement: Teaching tends to be most effective when the learner is properly motivated.
7. The Law of Readiness: The teaching-learning process will be most effective when both student and teacher are adequately prepared.