- Maturity. This is a type of wisdom that comes only with age.
- Compassion. This is the ability to listen to someone without judging the individual.
- Genuine respect. This is the practice of listening to someone's story and their experience in life.
- Confidentiality. The skill of being able to keep a secret.
- Self-disclosure. A willingness to share and be honest.
- Growing as a scholar. This is the experience of reflecting on life's journey.
- Discernment. This is the action of discerning the movements of the heart and the spirit.
Who is Dale Roach?